Results-driven bilingual (French/English) digital marketing professional with 5 years of experience on the client and agency-side. Google Adwords certified since June 2015, I specialize in website re-design management, digital strategy planning, pay-per-click search, and project management.
Responsible for overall digital strategy, to reach, engage and acquire new program users through a combination of SEM, social media and content marketing.
– Developed, project managed and delivered new corporate website (prevailhs.com).
– Optimized and built PPC campaigns on Google AdWords and Facebook.
– Improved usability, design, content and conversion of the program landing pages.
Developed and implemented digital marketing plan, strategies and goals.
– Made strategic recommendations for the annual email calendar through analysis of key sales driver metrics and innovative emerging trends.
– Managed, reviewed and executed weekly email campaigns. Utilized A/B testing created new email template to ensure clear messaging and drive customer engagement.
– Managed B2C and B2B websites re-design: defined dozens of new e-commerce functionalities (graphiquedefrance.com).
– Designed and developed new catalog website using WordPress (graphiquetech.com).
– Coordinated the launch of a new ecommerce website (graphiquepromo.com).
– Delivered reporting and insight that accurately measured the performance of each marketing campaign on a weekly basis, via custom Google Analytics dashboards
– Planned and implemented in-house SEO and Pay per Click campaign.
Key achievements: Grew online sales revenue by 30%. Increased customer database by 25%.
Bernard Jean, Graphique, Chief Operating Officer
– Managed online products, sales, inventory and business data on Amazon.com
– Generated new leads while attending Atlanta International Gift show and NYC National Stationery Show
– Proactively engaged with Product Development and Licensing teams to ensure that new products, promotions, creative updates are successfully launched and promoted via the website, email campaigns and social media
– Created original content, updated and enhanced Dragon Rouge digital platforms, including: group and local websites, blog, intranet.
– Managed Dragon Rouge’s actions on social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Vimeo).\Collaborated with managers to produce a monthly corporate newsletter, including template design, content selection and writing.
– Used Google Analytics to closely measure the impact on stakeholders, and produced reports and recommendations for continuous development
– Planned and managed Dragon Rouge events including conferences, breakfasts and partnerships with great cultural and sporting events (Roland Garros, FIAC)
– Liaised with partners to create an annual plan for public relations and media coverage of latest projects
– Managed purchase of advertising space in national newspapers (Le Figaro Economie, Le Monde)
– Played a key role in the design, implementation and content migration of the new corporate website, working in close collaboration with web development team and managers from other international offices (UK, China, U.S…).
– Coordinated design and communication awards entries
– Translated content from French to English / English to French to publish on both Group and Paris websites
Jean-Baptiste Danet, Group CEO, Dragon Rouge
Increased employees’ awareness, understanding and acceptance of the need to renovate the Nuclear Information System (IS). Communicated over 20000 EDF users and 4000 external users..
– Collaborated with managers to produce a monthly corporate newsletter, including template design, content selection and writing.
Website Content Management
Digital Marketing Strategy
CMS: Drupal, WordPress, Avetti and IBM Web Sphere
ESPs: IContact, Benchmark, Constant Contact
Social Media Management
Search Engine Optimization
Mac and PC operating Systems
Firefox, IE, Safari, Chrome Web browsers
MS Office Suite